Divine Mercy Apostalate
1. To spread our Lord's message of Divine Mercy by deeds, words and prayer.
2. It is our assignment and duty to continue:
- to make known to people the great mercy Our Lord has for them
- to exhort them to trust in His bottomless Mercy
- to plead for mercy for the whole world.
3. To create and foster unity among devotees through yearly retreats, feast day celebrations, etc.
Come, experience the Mercy of God
Every Friday 8.00 pm
Steven Koh 9789 0345 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Joseph Lum 9845 2939
Richard Chua 9739 5706
OUR LORD'S PROMISE TO THOSE WHO PROMOTE HIS MERCY:
"Souls who spread the honor of My mercy I shield through their entire life as a tender mother her infant, and at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior". (Diary, 1075)
OUR LORD'S PROMISE TO HELP:
"Do whatever is within your power to spread devotion to My mercy. I will make up for what you lack. Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace". (Diary, 1074)
OUR LORD'S MESSAGE TO PRIESTS:
"Tell My priests that hardened sinners will repent on hearing their words when they speak about My unfathomable mercy, about the compassion I have for them in My Heart. To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak". (Diary, 1521)