Edwin Soo (Chairperson) 81238168
Catechism Website: http://www.bsc.org.sg/catechism
1. To provide catechesis for school going children and teenagers (From Primary 1 to Confirmation Year 3)
2. To prepare children for the following Sacraments:
a) Sacrament of Reconciliation. (Primary 2)
b) First Holy Communion. (Primary 3)
c) The Sacrament of Confirmation (Confirmation Year 1 to Year 3)
3. To provide opportunities for Catholic children and youths of our parish to come together to grow and support each other in their faith journey through formal lessons and other programmes and activities, related to their particular levels.
Catechism classes are held on Saturdays:
- 2.30 p.m to 3.45 p.m (Confirmation Year 1 to Year 3)
- 4.15 p.m to 5.30 p.m (Primary 1 to Primary 6)
* There are no classes on Public Holidays and during the School Holidays.
Meetings: Every second Saturday of the month. (6pm) at St. John Room